Head - IFRS Consolidation & Reporting
IFRS Consolidation and reporting for 120+ entities
Experience is service industry is preffered
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian multinational company that specialises in outsourced services for governments and diplomats. They have been in business for over 15 years and have a footprint in more than 120 countries. They are looking to hire a head of consolidation and reporting for all their subsidiaries and JVs across globe.
As the AVP- IFRS Consolidation, reporting directly to the Senior Vice President -Finance and managing a team of 6 professionals, you will be responsible for
* Consolidation of accounts for all subsidiary, group companies , JVs , Holding companies etc under IFRS
* Monthly review of account books and reports to ensure compliance
* Preparing monthly closing schedules for their regional offices across globe
* Improvements in the accounting processes and systems
The Successful Applicant
You are a Charted Accountant and have 10+ years of post-qualification experience in IFRS and consolidations. You have a clear understanding of accounting standards and a solid theoretical knowledge of key financial concepts. You have the experience to handle complex transactions and manage multiple books of accounts simultaneously. You have excellent communication skills and maturity to manage a team of professionals.
What's on Offer
* To be a part of the leadership team of a growing international business
* Best in class compensation and benefits
* Great work culture and continual growth opportunities