Head HR- (Manufacturing and IR ), Mumbai
Only candidates with core IR experience. Overall experience less than 25 years.
Must be a part of very large manufacturing organization managing multi locations
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Indian manufacturing conglomerate with over 10+ manufacturing facilities across the country employing in excess of 20,000 people. With these state of the art manufacturing sites and a track record of excellent execution they are one of the most trusted names in the country. They are currently looking for a HR professional to head their manufacturing and IR piece of the business with all manufacturing site heads reporting into him.
Reporting to the CHRO of the business, you will be responsible for :-
- Implementing and standardizing of employee life cycle processes and policies across Manufacturing locations
- Managing Industrial Relations - for unionized and non-unionized plants. Leading the settlement negotiations in unionized plants
- Leading implementation of initiatives around employee engagement, welfare, safety, productivity, quality along with cross functional teams across India Manufacturing Sites.
- Implementing Training programs and initiatives aimed at capability and skill building across locations
- Adhering to legal and statutory compliances across locations
- Implementing best in class HR practices from leading manufacturing companies, across India locations
- Driving Companies Sustainability and Diversity charter
- Implementing of ongoing HR initiatives aligned to Business priorities
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are an experienced HR/IR professional with 18+ years of experience in MNCs/large Indian businesses in manufacturing sector including 10+ years of diversified HR experience including role as HR Head of a business/ HR-Business Partner in a manufacturing organization.
You have experience in handling multi location HR manufacturing operations comprising unionized and non unionized workforce. You are proficient in labour laws and statutory compliances. You have an executive presence with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to take on the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration for the right candidate
-Fast paced career progression