Head HR - Leading Vision Care Brand in India
*Must have 10-12 years of work experience in the Manufacturing space.
*Must be based in Bangalore and know Kannada
About Our Client
Our Client is a global MNC into manufacturing of eyecare products having presence in India since about 20 years. They have a total employee base of approx 7000 people and have presence across key locations in India. They have close to 20 subsidiary companies and have 12-15 labs across India. They are looking to hire a Head HR for one of their key brands.
Reporting to the Group Head HR, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing HR strategies and working with the various Heads of Departments to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business ensuring that the business objectives are met
- Collaborating with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate
- Developing and leading the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals within the set HR budgets
- Owning the delivery of all HR programmes - talent, compensation & benefits, learning and recruitment
- Ensuring overall adherence of the quality standards of the organisation
The Successful Applicant
You are a full time MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 10-12 years. You have led the HR function in the Manufacturing space (FMCG, Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices space). You have executive presence coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to manage the entire HR function of key brand
- Exposure to be a part of a growing MNC organisation