Head HR- a leading logistics company
Only candidates with IR exposure will be considered
Must be a part of a Services / Facilities Management company Indian or MNC set-
About Our Client
Our client is a global logistics firm. They have a vast portfolio of services and have had presence in India since 40 years now. They are well-established and reputed within the logistics space and have close to 5000 employees in India. Based out of Mumbai they are looking to hire a Head HR to support the growth plans of the organisation.
Reporting to the India MD and functionally to the Global HR Manager you will be responsible for approximately 5000 employees with a team of 20 people. Your roles and responsibilities will also include:
- Implementing best in class HR practices and sustainable HR policies
- Implementing and standardising of employee life cycle processes and policies across all locations
- Managing Industrial Relations as most of the employees are blue collared
- Leading implementation of initiatives around employee engagement, welfare, safety, productivity, quality along with cross functional teams across all facilities
- Adhering to legal and statutory compliances across locations
- Driving Companies Sustainability and Diversity charter
- Implementing of ongoing HR initiatives aligned to Business priorities
The Successful Applicant
You come with 15-18 years of experience in HR as a Generalist preferably in the Services / Facilities Management / Manufacturing space. You have strong exposure in handling the requirement of multiple facilities and blue collared workers. You have a full time management degree in Human Resources from a Tier 1 B School.
You are proficient in labour laws and statutory compliances. You have an executive presence with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are looking to take on the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to lead the HR function for an established logistics MNC and be the part of the senior leadership