Head HR & IR (15-20 Years) Manufacturing Nagpur
Pan India role
Part of the senior leadership
About Our Client
Leading Manufacturing Firm ( Nagpur )
You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for the entire region managing an employee base of 350 full time & 1500 contractual workers and team of 6 members
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Lead all IR interventions ( Role would have 80% IR responsibility )
The Successful Applicant
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements and IR issues in Maharashtra region
- You should have 18-20 years of experience in Industrial Relations in manufacturing setups
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to Head HR & IR