Head HR - Chemical Giant
Opportunity to lead the Country HR function for a Chemical giant
Be a part of the global leadership team with a large MNC Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar American conglomerate that provides premium programs, products and services for the hospitality, food services, industrial, healthcare and energy markets. They have 2 manufacturing plants in India and employees across sales and service, supply chain, R&D etc. With an aggressive growth plan for the region, they are looking to hire an Country HR Head to be a part of the leadership team in India.
Reporting into the VP & GM, India and VP HR - APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand organization vision, strategies and align HR objectives and initiatives
- Provide inputs on key strategic initiatives in the organization, related to growth, talent development and resourcing
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications
- Provide vision, leadership, planning, project management for the development of a cost-effective HR function
- Partner with business managers/top management and implement strategies for creating and ensuring talent pool, retention and engagement of associates for various business divisions and functions
- Periodically assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Execute performance planning and development framework across the country, coach managers for goal setting, performance review, feed-back system and performance improvement plans
- Maintain cordial relations with relevant workforce unions to ensure smooth and uninterrupted operations
- Develop learning and development strategy and objectives and framework to support continuous learning in the organization
- Building an achievement oriented culture through effective Rewards & Recognition policiesEnsuring compliance to SOX and other statutory provisions
The Successful Applicant
Management graduate in Human Resources having over 15 years of experience in sales organizations (FMCG/Healthcare/Chemicals/Auto) with at least 5 years in leadership roles. Expertise in providing HR Leadership at strategic as well as at an operation level in the areas of staffing, competency development, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, resource allocation and planning, immigration services etc. Develop talent and foster teamwork by serving as a positive mentor, providing constructive feedback, and leading by example to the team. Ability to multi-task on a regular basis, while managing both time sensitive recurring activities and project activities, with close deadlines and changing priorities.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to lead the HR function of an MNC Chemical Giant that is posed for high growth in India. Opportunity to be a part of the leadership team and drive the India HR strategy is on offer for the right candidate.