Head HR Business Partner - FMCG Company
*Excellent opportunity with a Manufacturing MNC
*Opportunity to lead a growing vertical as a Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG brand with a significant presence in the India market. They are widely considered to be pioneers in the space that they operate in and are always at the forefront of diversifying their product portfolio. Over the years, they have established a strong local manufacturing presence in India and are now looking to hire a senior business partner to lead one of their business verticals.
Reporting to the HRBP Lead for India, your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting with the business leadership team for business issues and innovative HR solutions
- Driving cost and manpower productivity across the BU's
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with the Indian Senior Management and department heads
- Supporting the delivery for end to end HR services across the business
- Driving performance management and developmental programs for capability development
- Actively supporting and influencing change management to ensure internal HR transformation
The Successful Applicant
You come with 9-15 years of hands on experience as an HRBP within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical space only. You have a management degree from a top tier business school and have worked with MNC's in the past. You have strong communication skills and executive presence coupled with great senior stakeholder management skills.
Please note that experience in FMCG or Pharma domain is an absolute must have.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity for Business Partners to take on the next big step in their career.
- The organisation offers excellent career growth for performers