Strategic role to head the Finance NBFC business
Leadership role with a market leading NBFC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-established NBFCs backed by a reputed conglomerate. The NBFC has both secured and unsecured product offerings across Business Loans, Vehicle Loans, Personal loans, Loans Against Shares, Micro-finance and Agri-loans.
- To plan, design and implement a book keeping and accounting system matching international standards and support top management to put in place a robust audit procedure and reporting.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
- Should be able to take capital structure decisions and its effective implementation, coordinate with external agencies to ensure desired funds flow to the organization consistent with its business plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered Accountant with 10+ years in the financial services space
- Strong Skills in financial analysis, financial planning, strategic planning, risk management and human resources management.
- Ability to lead, manage and coordinate large and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong management skills; excellent negotiation and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Lead a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.