Head of Finance (European MNC - Engineering Consulting)
Ideal candidate must have worked in a developed market (UK, US, SG, HK, Europe)
Lead F&A division for India business and partner with local/global leadership.
About Our Client
Organisation is one of the leading European head-quartered engineering consulting players. They have bullish short-term and long-term plans to capitalise on growth trends of Indian infrastructure sector.
- He/she will report to local business leadership and global finance leadership while managing a team of 2-3 finance professionals.
- He/she will take care of end to end finance including budgeting, forecasting, accounting, financial reporting, MIS, drive internal controls and successfully close internal/external audits.
- Act as a pro-active finance business partner to local leadership to facilitate growth and successful operations.
The Successful Applicant
- He/she must be a CA/ICWA/ACCA with 9-14 years of post-qualification experience and MUST have a prior or current exposure in working in a developed market (UK, USA, Europe, Aus/NZ, HK, Singapore etc).
- Must have an exposure in handling end to end finance including accounting, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, stat compliance and audit closures.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work in growing set-up with a global presence within a niche sector.