- Opportunity to be a part of a growing and dynamic product organization in the ga
- Senior leadership role with high accountability and ownership
About Our Client
Our client is a Series B Funded product only company and build real-time gaming servers, auto-scaling chat servers, and data-intensive active recommendation engines
Reporting into the Co-founder the key responsibilities of the role are as below:
- Planning the architecture for the products and services and mentoring the engineers
- Providing support and working on project management, building up team metrics and dashboards for team efficiency
- Managing the overall development life cycle of technical solutions and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact.
- Planning the overall architecture of our products and support infrastructure including day-to-day operations in conjunction with IT department, software development managers, and product management teams.
- Instilling best practices for software development, ensure pitch-perfect designs and deliver high-quality work in the most efficient ways.
- Mentoring and developing frontline managers and engineers.
- Implementing a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features; stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments.
- Establishing team metrics for measurement of engineering and operational excellence
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of strong engineering experience with scalable and growing startups.
- BTech/BE or equivalent degree from Tier 1 institutes
- Experience of working on multiple technology stacks (NodeJs, Java, Microservices, Cloud)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player, and the ability to work cross functionally in a fast-paced, high-productivity startup environment
- Experience in building and running B2C product at a large scale.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on new and challenging problems and innovate
- Get complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualise and implement your solutions
- Market leading compensation