- Leadership Role
- Excellent Brand to work with
About Our Client
Our client is the largest player in it's segment, capturing more than 50% of the market share.
- Manage IT Infrastructure Service Operations and ensure services achieve maximum availability with minimal disruptions to our business with maximal efficiency.
- Manage the end-user Service Desk through maximum end-user self-service and automation
- Manage the Field support in our airports with maximum centralization to ensure our field presence is 'Lean-and-Mean'.
- Drive Cloud First strategy in close cooperation with our public cloud partners
- Manage Network Engineering team
- Manage a team of Site Reliability Engineers that become the engine of continuous automation and proactively drive the maximum performance of our services.
- Management of key Engineer functions like Cloud, Network and End User Computing.
- Platform ownership of Orchestration, Observability, Application Management and ITSM tools
- Manage the IT Security function in close alignment with the CIO.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years experience running an international large-scale IT Operations ad Infrastructure Teams
- A true servant leader that fully dedicates his/her efforts to the success of the team, eradicates hierarchy and ensures all in the team are treated equally and fairly.
- An active work experience in an agile organisation, with a hands-on involvement in the transformation of a large IT team
- A management style driven by an in-depth technical know-how of the contemporary technologies, preferably with practical experience of Microsoft 365, Cloud Migrations (Azure, AWS or GCP), Application Performance Monitoring (Datadog, Dynatrace, AppDynamics or New Relix), Infrastructure Operations (like Splunk and Solarwinds) and IT Service management solutions like Service or BMC.
- University level education or display of equivalent personal qualifications through experience
- A proven track record leading a large IT Operations/Infrastructure team through a cloud migration, a significant automation project and/or a major efficiency initiative.
- Aviation experience beneficial but no must
What's on Offer
- Leadership Opportunity
- Excellent Brand
Quote job ref