Head - Digital Marketing
Opportunity to lead the Digital marketing domain for a Global MNC
Establish, develop and transform the digital marketing department.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Pharmaceutical MNC with presence in over 100 countries. They are a listed company globally and have successful operations in India for the last 20 years.
They are a global generics company with products across Aesthetics, Dermatology, Neurosciences and Women Health.
- Create, Design, build and maintain the social media presence
- Manage digital endeavours of the company and help the company establish leadership in the category.
- Set up Online platforms for the company. Drive digital sales as a P&L responsibility.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Drive Digital Transformation to benefit all stake holders
- Generate leads for sales channels using digital channels.
- Work with IT to equip the organization with best possible infrastructure and deliver best in class experience across devices.
- Manage and develop existing portals like website, mobile applications, and social channels.
- Manage all relationships with digital agencies, develop vendors, service providers etc.
- Leverage all digital assets and channels to drive digital adoption & usage, increase customer engagement and higher online spends
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years in marketing function with the last 5 years handling digital marketing of a progressive B2C organisation at a senior level.
- Tier 1 MBA in Marketing.
- Should be solid & have strong knowledge with SEM tools, Keyword Planners, Web Analytics
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and ad serving tools
- Strong in Google Analytics, responsible for creating digital marketing campaigns MIS
- Experience in executing the campaigns from Scratch & should be an executor with thought leadership
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with external and Internal partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven leadership and team management skills.
Comfortable with ambiguity, but able to make winning strategies and executable plans
What's on Offer
- Lead and setup the digital marketing function for the business
- Report directly to the Managing Director of the company and lead a team of digital marketing experts
- Work with a fast growing global MNC and be responsible for leading the digital marketing function for the India business