Head Contract Manufacturing - FMCG
National co packaging and land acquisition head
Leadership role with growth oriented Global FMCG company
About Our Client
Fortune 100 Food and Beverage organization.
- Co Pack Management: Leads & drive various formats of Co Pack partnerships - Dedicated Co Pack, Franchisee Bottlers, Independent Co Packs, Shared Co Pack Partners to meet Business Demands.
- Advise co-manufacturing partners on cost, volume, yield or quality improvements; Track and analyze the cost of products manufactured including volume and yield analysis.
- Partner with Cross Functional Teams to on technical or manufacturing solutions to ensure adherence to company's manufacturing standards
- Land & Property Management: Lead and facilitate Land & Property Disposal and Acquisition Projects and Partner with relevant stakeholders to manage the deals in a cost effective manner
- Business Planning: Develops & communicates short & long term plans that are comprehensive, realistic & effective in order to support all Business Plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 15- 18 years of experience post qualification experience middle/senior management level in the Procurement function in a similar industry.
- Good commercial understanding of business and managing multi dimensional partnerships
What's on Offer
Exciting leadership opportunity with a growth oriented organization.