Head - Compliance & Risk
Individual Contributor role
One of the biggest Global Brands
About Our Client
Our client is an International Luxury consumer durable company that has a range of world class, leading in innovation & technology products that are highly coveted. They are focused on deepening their footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Head -Compliance & Risk to fuel and sustain their growth.
Reporting directly into the Regional Head of Compliance & Risk, you will be responsible for:
- Development and deployment of legal, regulatory and internal policy compliance programs for their India operations
- Provide pro-active leadership and support for compliance activities in the region (e.g. anti-bribery/corruption, export control, privacy, etc.)
- Evaluate and assess current processes to identify risks or areas of operational weakness and recommend and develop effective solutions
- Strengthen the compliance infrastructure through process and tools adoption and compliance metrics and reporting
- Development and deployment of regulatory compliance programs in the regional sales and distribution channel.
- Provide training to employees on Business Conduct Policy and other relevant compliance topics and drive training initiatives throughout the region
- Participate in compliance investigations and coordinate with the business at all levels to ensure implementation of appropriate corrective and/or preventative actions to close out issues
- Update local team on pertinent legal and regulatory developments and compliance best practices
- Develop and maintain strong relationships in India and be really in sync with what is going on in terms of business development, issues, and risks
- Work hand in hand with local leadership in the development, implementation and execution of regional sales programs.
The Successful Applicant
You should be able to work in the capacity of an Individual Contributor, while taking the responsibility to lead the Compliance & Risk vertical for their India operations.
- Proven, hands-on experience with implementing compliance programs for a large, multinational company.
- Familiar with compliance issues faced in India.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and develop relationships across a large virtual team.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a world class International player in the consumer goods industry that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.