Head - Compensation & Benefits
Excellent opportunity to manage the entire C&B function for a growing FMCG comp
Exposure to Rewards & Recognition Management
About Our Client
Our client is a growing FMCG company and is also one of the largest brands in its space. They have over 600 million consumers worldwide with global presence across more than 50 countries. They are looking for a Head-Compensation & Benefits who will work closely with the business teams. The position will be responsible to support their aggressive growth plans.
Reporting into the Head HR your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, designing & reviewing the organisations compensation structure
- Conducting job evaluations and leading year end appraisal cycles
- Managing expatriate and senior level compensation
- Managing the entire budgeting and man power planning
- Analysing, evaluating and recommending best practices for compensation design and employee benefits
The Successful Applicant
You are an MBA in HR from a top tier business school (only) having an overall experience of 2-5 years. Have hands on exposure in handling end to end aspects of compensation and benefits from conceptualisation to execution. You must have expatriate and senior level compensation handling exposure. You are a mature professional having the ability to manage, interact and influence key stakeholders and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to manage the entire C&B function for a growing FMCG company
- Exposure to Rewards & Recognition Management