- Head and manage business analysis, strategy, MIS, risk and planning
- Be a part of senior management in a leading European manufacturing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC in the security solutions space.
As Head - Business Planning, you will report to the CFO. Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Providing strong and timely financial and business analytics decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders
- Effectively communicating significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
- Developing and implementing business plans, processes and procedures
- Coordinating with various teams to analyze business requirements, planning, and operating forecast
- Monitoring business strategy to meet organization objectives
- Maintaining complete knowledge of business operations and functions
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of latest business developments and market trends, competition Analysis
- Identifying areas of improvement and develop resolutions to improve business productivity and profitability
- Product Pricing & Costing
- Analyze and document risk matrix and mitigation procedures
The Successful Applicant
Chartered Accountant with 4-7 years (Maximum) of manufacturing experience in FP&A, Business Planning and Commercial Finance. You should be savvy with latest digital and analytical tools used within finance.
Pure Accounts, audit, taxation profiles will not be shortlisted.
Mumbai based candidates preferred.
What's on Offer
Lead the Business Planning function.