- Opportunity to lead Business Finance for a scaled up Start-up
- Opportunity to be a part of the Leadership team of a Unicorn
About Our Client
Our client is a leading start-up backed by marquee investors.
The company has grown exponentially in the last few years & and looking to hire fast-tracked individual to lead their business finance.
Reporting into the CFO:
- Lead the Business finance and IR vertical
- Financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net margin, ROI across geographies, Pricing.
- Prepare and implement Financial Plan and Budget
- Deal pricing, P&L Account, Revenue closure and Audit, Legal document review, Revenue Forecast, Internal Audit, Annual Business plan.
- Drive and lead the inorganic growth and lead the JV's of the firm.
- Active business partnering with cross-functional team
The Successful Applicant
- MBA tier 1 with 8+ years of exp
- Candidates with prior exp from FMCG/Retail/E-commerce/Startup preferred
- Strong experience in Business finance,FP&A, business partnering & commercial finance
- Prior exp in M&A & IR would be an added advantage
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with industry leaders in a challenging environment.