Head of Analytics
Leadership role in Analytics
Meritocratic environment with rapid career growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global conglomerate with a diversified business group in more than 100 countries and over 100,000 employees globally. Recognized as a sector leader, they are currently looking for Head of Analytics based out of Mumbai city to grow and manage their Advanced Analytics practice.
Reporting into the Global Head of Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and grow the analytics team in India
- Use analytical tools and techniques to help exceed business goals
- Manage a team of 10+ data scientists and business analysts to deploy analytical solutions for the business.
- Use cutting edge data science-related methods and tools to derive insights
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise advanced data scientists and analysts
- Define and promote an agile model development
- Actively participate in the high end analytics product development for business transformation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for the Head of Analytics, you should be:
- PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science, operations research or related field, with 9-12 years of relevant experience in building and leading a global advanced analytics team.
- Experience in mentoring, and developing a team of data scientists, engineers, advanced analysts
- Significant demonstrated experience in analytics product development
- Experience with project management and Agile methodologies
What's on Offer
Opportunity to Build and Manage the Analytics practice in the Fianncial Services space for a global conglomerate