- An opportunity to work with a global market leader in Medical Equipment Industry
- An opportunity to work with a company known for great work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the Medical Equipment Industry.
- Sales growth - Work closely with BU TM and RSM to meet monthly, quarterly and annual assigned sales quotas for revenue growth and strategic objectives in assigned govt accounts.
- Strategic Govt Account Management - Maps out Key Govt Account organisation and develops relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value, win new business including tender development & processing, RCs, REs and other opportunities. Lead company's strategic objectives and account planning process for the Key accounts to include revenue targets and performance objectives.
- Establishes consultative, productive, and professional relationships with all stakeholders in assigned account(s) and move to an influencer's role with key stakeholders and Director/Dean level officials who occupy the primary buying position.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer/prospective customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customer/prospect expectations.
- Provide detailed summaries of the overall needs, health and key issues of the supported accounts.
- Provide periodic health checks and business reviews to key customer stakeholders; review metrics, articulating areas of strength, and developing programs for improvement and/or remediation opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of front-end selling experience to Government Accounts like Defence, Railways, PSUs, Medical Colleges, State & Central Govt Hospitals etc in the Northern region covering Delhi, NCR, Other states and PAN-India entities like AIIMS, HLL, HITES, HSCC etc.
Must have proven skills of working with Government facing channel partners especially with above mentioned entities
- Must have knowledge of company's processes around compliance, while dealing with Government agencies.
- In depth know how of tender preparation team and process in the assigned key govt accounts to eb able to proactively partner with them.
- Self-driven, highly charged, willingness to challenge the status quo are some key traits.
- Knowledge of trends in the Government Procurement in the country.
- Good presentation skills, analytical skills and superior written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish effective relationships across all levels, including executive management
- An ability to summarise business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements, plus the ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a high level of success/achievement
- Extensive travel required
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a company known for rapid career progression on performance and a great work culture.