GM - Warehouse & Logistics (Industrial Engineering)
Excellent opportunity to work at a leading multinational organisation
About Our Client
Leading multinational providing energy and automation solutions for efficiency, cost effectiveness and sustainability. Out client is a Fortune 500 firm and listed on some of the largest stock exchanges in the world.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating and implementing a high performance logistics infrastructure with clear road-map for achieving dispatch of materials as per plan - in-house and 3PL.
- Warehouse design finalisation and implementation monitoring. Responsible for implementation of SOP for effective functioning of warehouses.
- Defining the operational metrics for logistics and warehouse, set up processes and systems to meet the business needs with an unwavering focus on operational efficiency and profitability.
- Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock level, delivery times and transport costs.
- Working proactively with cross-functional teams including but not limited to sales, finance and credit control for long-term planning, including initiatives geared towards operational excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- An engineering graduate with a minimum of 10-12 years of total experience in industrial engineering or manufacturing industry.
- Prior experience of handling large team (10+ members), preferably across multiple geographies.
- Should have impeccable negotiation skills and ability to drive technology.
- Graduate from a top-tier college will be given preference.
What's on Offer
Apart from working in a leading multinational firm serving multiple verticals, the candidate will get the exposure of working on key strategic initiatives with potential of rapid career growth.