- Work in Luxury Real Estate projects
- Lead the Project Operations for a High-rise high end project
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing RE firms in Bangalore.
▪ Must have worked on high rise buildings and in the residential luxury segment
▪ Worked abroad in Dubai or Australia or GermanyKey Responsibilities:
Your duties and responsibilities shall include the following, amongst others:Pre-project:
▪ Review all drawings to provide necessary inputs for value engineering, saving costs and improving
▪ Evaluate proposed construction methodology and material selection.
▪ Assist in preparing a detailed project schedule and supporting logistical plan.
▪ Scrutinise and sign off on budgets and bill of quantities.
▪ Identify personnel for Construction team.Appointment of Contractors:
▪ Identify preferred contractors
▪ Partake in contractor negotiation
▪ Provide recommendations to management for final contractor choice
▪ Implement a site culture in strict adherence to systems and processes
▪ Manage and coordinate multiple teams
▪ Oversee project schedule
▪ Responsible for construction quality and technical accuracy
▪ Responsible for safety and statutory compliance
▪ Own project budget
▪ Implement unique and new methodologies to improve construction efficiency and qualityKey Relationships: (External and Internal)
External- Vendors, Consultants
Internal- Site Engineers, Employees, Management
The Successful Applicant
▪ Change agent
▪ Technologically inclined, to innovate and improve construction sitesThreshold Qualification:
▪ Any form of Engineering, Project management or related field
▪ 14+ years of experience in managing projects
What's on Offer
To work with a team of young leaders who believe in delivering Quality Projects to the the customers.
To lead the project operations for a high rise and high residential project.