GM - Process Engineering
Process Engineers with 12+ years of exp. in the fluorochemical industry apply
Only candidates with Postgraduates/Doctorate in Chemical Engineering apply
About Our Client
Our client is a 100% subsidiary of a 1500+ CR speciality chemicals manufacturing company based out of India.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Studying the existing plant assets along with the available documentation and absorbing the technology for transfer
- Formulating and executing the required modifications to increase productivity for the new site in India
- Reviewing the dismantling and safety procedures during the process, reviewing the new plant layouts and transferring the absorbed data and technology to the designated engineering consultants whilst overseeing the re-erection of the plant.
- Preparing operational manuals, implementing process safety standards and hazard controls required during plant start-up.
- Formulating strategies to optimise operations and improve productivity; trouble shooting; debottlenecking; plant modifications.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a Post Graduate/Doctorate degree in Chemical Engineering with at least 12+ years of experience in the fluorochemical industry. He/She must have extensive knowledge in process design and engineering. He/She must have exposure in project execution and plant relocation. You should have demonstrated excellent track record of success in your earlier career and should be ready for your next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward while working alongside industry leaders on key strategic initiatives.