GM Marketing/Country Manager - Healthcare OTC
Opportunity to lead India operations for a Global MNC
Be part of a global wellness consumer product chain
About Our Client
Our client is a Global MNC dealing in health care consumer products in the pain and lifestyle vertical. They have operations in over 20 countries worldwide.
- Extensive marketing and product launch activities
- To Manage & appoint Channel Partners for South Asian Markets (India, Nepal,Pakistan, Srilanka & Bangladesh etc) and to achieve the operational and strategic objectives of the Company in the assigned region.
- Key responsibilities which include:
-Achievement of Strategic marketing goals, sales and Distribution Targets,
-Identification of new business opportunities and distributors
- New products launches,
-Key customers relationship building
-Strengthening brand equity and corporate reputation.
The Successful Applicant
- Overall 12+ years of experience in wellness and lifestyle category with experience in MARKETING
- Experience in health care consumer industries primarily in personal care
- Expertise in distribution network handling and launching new products in the market
- Extensive experience in Marketing or heading marketing vertical for wellness/neutraceutical brands.
What's on Offer
- Lead the country operations for a growing MNC
- Head the India business and all marketing activities at an India level
- Attractive pay and perks