Opportunity to be a part of the leadership team
Work with a fast growing leader in the renewable energy space
About Our Client
Our client is a leading renewable energy player with a significant presence in the Indian market. They are leaders in providing renewable energy solutions and have been growing at a consistent rate in the India market. They are currently moving towards their next phase of exponential growth and are thus looking for a GM Human Resources professional as a potential successor to the Head HR for India.
Reporting into the Head HR for India and managing a team of 7, your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the organization's vision, strategies and align HR objectives and initiatives
- Planning and implementing the HR Strategy for the organization with major focus on employee development
- Working closely with business heads and the CEO to ensure a performance driven culture across the organization
- Act as a change agent to work with management towards the next phase of the organizations growth
- Partner with business managers/top management and implement strategies for creating and ensuring talent pool, retention and engagement of associates for various business divisions and functions
- Periodically assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Execute performance planning and development framework across the country, coach managers for goal setting, performance review, feed-back system and performance improvement plans
- Develop learning and development strategy and objectives and framework to support continuous learning in the organization
- Building an achievement oriented culture through effective Rewards & Recognition policies
- Ensuring compliance to SOX and other statutory provisions
- Expertise in providing HR Leadership at strategic as well as at an operation level in the areas of staffing, competency development, performance management, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, resource allocation and planning, immigration services etc.
- Develop talent and foster teamwork by serving as a positive mentor, providing constructive feedback, and leading by example to the team. Ability to multi-task on a regular basis, while managing both time sensitive recurring activities and project activities, with close deadlines and changing priorities.
The Successful Applicant
You will come with 15-20 years of experience in HR with at least 5+ years in leadership roles. We are looking for candidate with full time MBAs with exposure to Energy / Power / Infrastructure and Engineering sectors only. You will have a successful track record of driving team culture and working with an organization in its growth phase.
What's on Offer
This is a potential succession plan for the Head HR role and offers the opportunity to lead the entire HR function. Market leading compensation and performance based growth opportunity is on offer for the right candidate.