GM - Finance & Accounts l Indian Manufacturing Set Up
Opportunity to lead Finance Team of an Indian Set up in international markets
Opportunity to grow with the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a large Indian Group, based out of Aurangabad and one of the leading players in the manufacturing and production industry catering to multiple industries. With an employee base of 1000+, they are expanding exponentially.
As GM- Finance & Accounts, you will be based out of their corporate office in Aurangabad and your responsibilties will include but will not be restricted to:
1. Ensure monthly timely book closure. .
2. Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
3. Support month end and year end close process
4. Manage bank relating activities siuch as liasoning with the banks, bank reconciliation
5. Manage of team15 people
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant for GM- Finance & Accounts post, you are a Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant with 8 - 12 years of experience and a track record of success operating at a senior level finance position, are capable of managing a small team of finance & taxation effectively and are extremely comfortable working in a SAP environment. Candidates with experience in Manufacturing and Production and mobile to Aurangabad will be preferred.
What's on Offer
As GM- Finance & Accounts, you will have:
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of a large manufacturing and production set up in India
- Opportunity to forecast business growth for one of the leading player and strategise further action of plan for making it reach to the top.