Global Implementation Lead - Robotics / Automation
Manage the Implementation of Projects across the Globe
Handle a team of high performing individuals across the globe
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC Indian Robotics firm with presence in over 15 countries in their 5 years of existence. Vastly known as one of the most interesting products, our client, develops Automation for Logistic Management.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading Installation and Commissioning Team as a business unit
- Creating installation plans and implement those within specified costs and time lines
- Ensuring that installation team has well defined targets and all necessary resources to achieve those targets
- Creating feedback loop for the design, SCM and productions teams based on installation observations
- Creating and executing processes for smooth handover to the Support and Maintenance team
- Devising mechanism for sharing installation reports and tracking installation metrics
- Training and skill enhancement of installation team
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Setting guidelines for and partnering with manpower vendors for international installations
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Engineer with an experience of 12 - 15 years managing Installation of Complex Electro-Mechanical systems. Exposure to global working environment will be preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client is a path breaking company with exceptional technologies.