Global Account Manager- MNC (Corporate Interior Solutions)
Drive Global Account Management
Liaise with Global Stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC into premium interior solutions, with strong presence across multiple sectors- health care, education and corporates. Its a legacy brand thriving for the last 100+ years and is known for its design aesthetics and high quality.
Reporting to the President APAC, this position will essentially be responsible for the below:
- Manage the sales of products and/or services to global accounts that operate across both domestic and international regions
- Develop and maintain business relationships at the customer's headquarters/executive level
- Provides leadership and coordination, directly and/or indirectly, for the locally focused sales teams in multiple countries
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the organization's business- executing contracts, account and brand forecasting
- Gathers detailed information about accounts, identifies decision-makers, understands strategic business challenges and priorities, and takes the lead in analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to the accounts
This is an independent contributor role
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Enterprise sales person with ideally 12-15 years of work experience of working with global enterprise accounts, ideally in Building Material/ Consumer Durable (B2B) Industry and should have experience of working in matrix structure. From a personality perspective, we need someone who is self motivated, outgoing and has the drive to run this function independently at this senior position.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to develop this new function independently and report to the global head.