General Manager Taxation- Leading NBFC Player - Corporate Role
Group level Taxation and GST role with a large financial services player
Strategic role in determining the overall direction of the company
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading financial services players in India, with established and successful businesses across various segments. The group subsidiaries include companies which are leaders in their respective spaces, with significant book size and market share.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President Acocunts and Taxation, the ideal canddiate will be responsible for-
* GST compliance which includes handling multistate GST return filing, determination of tax liability on services between the states.
* Preparing and Filing GST Returns of all states branches of the Company
* Analysis, computation and filing of GSTR 1 & GSTR 3B and to ensure timely & correct deposits of GST
* Monthly reconciliation of all GST receivable & payable of PAN India Branches
* Applying GST refund in portal & liaisoning with department to get the GST refund
* Finalizing the applicability of GST in various day to day transactions occur in all state branches
* Updating the management regarding various amendments in the GST & Income Tax act & interpreting it to the management.
* Other miscellaneous work like reconciliation of Input tax credit, passing GST related entries in books, preparation of GST related schedules etc.
* Response to GST queries of various departments/ customers/ vendors
* Preparation of reply to notices received from Department in relation to Indirect tax matters
* Review of Day to Day Taxation Accounting and reconciliation with tax returns
* Ensure statutory compliance in the field of Indirect Tax
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate has to be a Chartered Acocuntant with minimum 8 plus years work experience and with the following skill sets-
Strong knowledge of taxation- both direct and indirect taxation at the corporate level
Strong working knowledge of GST is a must
He/ She should have worked as a senior manager at the corporate level taxation profile with any of the NBFC/ Banks/Microfinance Institues and Housing Finance organizations
What's on Offer
Best in class compensation + bonus , with wealth creation opportunity