General Manager-Food Safety and Quality Audits
Candidates with Lead Auditing and Food Safety Background should apply
Candidates with Certification bodies and Auditing bodies would be preferred
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Food and Beverage organization in India having multiple plants across the region. They are known for the innovative products that they bring into the market. They are looking to hire a senior leader for Quality Audits based out of Mumbai.
Reporting into the MD of the organization, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and Conducting Value added audits and training of the Beverage Manufacturing Units, Packaged Drinking Water units, Raw Materials - Packaging materials Suppliers, CFA, Distribution Centres of our client
- Following up for effective closure of identified nonconformities in a timely manner.
- Coordinating and conducting QA Audits pan India for plants, franchises, vendors, CFA and distribution centres in India
- Generating timely and error free reports.
- Assisting teams in forming auditing standards and designing checklists.
- Preparing, maintaining and adhering to the Audit schedule
- Assisting all stakeholders for process improvements
- Designing training templates on food safety, quality and other management system
- Planning and conducting training programmes for plants, franchises, in India
- Supporting QA and plant team for effective closure of corrective actions in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are graduate in Food Technology, Food Science, Dairy Science, Dairy Technology, Food Microbiology, and Food Biochemistry and should have a sound knowledge of Food Safety Standards like HACCP, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, etc. You should have at least 15 years of experience in Food Industry with at least 5 years of experience in Auditing and training skills on ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 and should have completed Lead Auditor training in various Food Safety Management Systems. You should have Exceptional presentation, writing and communication skills. You should be open to travelling.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to get visibility at a leadership level