- Leading Indian pharma organization
- Fast growing listed organization
About Our Client
Leading Indian listed API manufacturer with multiple manufacturing units and operations across the globe
Our Client is one of the leaders in the Oncology market and offer a complete range of products in this segment spanning across APIs, formulations both in terms of R&D and manufacturing capabilities.
- Merger & Acquisition Exposure to to create a new, joint organization. acquisition / takeover of one entity by another
- Treasury - liquidity management and cash management to regulatory compliance.
- Investor Relations - finance, communication, and marketing - effectively controlling the flow of information with investors, and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA with 12-15 years of experience in M&A, Investor Relations and Treasury
- Experience from Pharma background is preferred
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of globally leading Pharma brand
- Excellent opportunity to work with renowned names in the Industry