General Counsel - Manufacturing
General Counsel for a leading manufacturing set-up
Ability to lead a team & work on strategic initiatives
About Our Client
- Leading manufacturing company in India - has been a part of the Indian construction landscape since 20+ years
- Strategic decision making
- Contracts management
- Litigation Management
- Compliance, governance & risk
- Financial matters
The Successful Applicant
- Should have worked in diversified Industries with stints in manufacturing
- Preference for those have experience in Construction/similar Industry segment.
- Strong communication skill and ability to articulate, presentable & good mannerisms.
- Candidate should be a qualified graduate with minimum 18 years of industry experience, CS degree is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to take a leadership position and lead a team for a leading manufacturing giant in India.