Opportunity to work on the latest technology stack and architecture
Opportunity to develop a software ecosystem for a global industry leader
About Our Client
The client provides a comprehensive range of ship management services to cargo ship owners worldwide.
- Working closely with the development team to build and deliver both front-end and back-end components following industry best-practices and in adherence with architectural principles
- Provide workable solutions and options that balance the need to meet strategic goals whilst also delivering short-term benefits to meet business objectives
- Using methods such as prototyping to identify innovative solutions in line with technology trends to both demonstrate how IT can help solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Working closely with the Development Lead, QA Engineers and UX Designers, to understand needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Communicating clearly and concisely across all levels other Software Engineers, Development Lead and other IT stakeholders in simple or technical terms.
The Successful Applicant
- Worked as Frontend/Backend Developer or Full Stack Developer.
- Experience working with the following frameworks / tools is considered to be a plus: React, Serverless, ELK Stack, AWS, Docker, Angular, React, Vue, SASS, Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of concepts, principles and implementation approaches of service-oriented architecture including microservices, micro frontends, docker containers, CI/CD, TDD, Ansible, etc.
- Worked successful in an Agile Team before, either Scrum, XP, Lean or Kanban.
What's on Offer
Working collaboratively with both offshore and onshore IT team members
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms