- Work across multiple projects
- Good earning potential
About Our Client
Our client is in the business of providing end-to-end IT Life Cycle Assurance Services to regional and global leaders in Banking, Insurance and Telecom verticals. While they have been leaders in the independent testing space over the last decade, they have over the years, expanded offerings to provide assurance services across the technology adoption cycle.
- Perform system design tasks of moderate complexity, developing system design documents for use in the coding and testing of system applications in the Java EE environment
- Follow approved life-cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and develops business logic
- Utilize various Java modules for program development
- Develop and conduct program tests using JUnit; develop test plans and data and performs or oversee testing to verify that the programs function correctly and to ensure that modifications have not caused error in other parts of the program, interfacing programs and interfacing systems
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Interview user, analysing their IT needs in order to develop descriptions of moderately complex systems proposals.
- Review and analyse Java EE programs to gain a detailed understanding of the implementation of the underlying business functions. Identifies problems and documents problem definitions.
- Coordinate analysis and programming functions on a Java EE platform for IT assignments of moderate complexity.
- Provide technical guidance system information and instruction to lower level IT staff, assisting with specific work problems requiring a broader knowledge of subject matter processing.
The Successful Applicant
- BTech with 4-8 years of experience in Java and front-end technologies
- Good knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and design patterns
- Hands on experience building applications using Spring, Spring Boot, Spring cloud, JPA
- Hands on exposure to Restful and Microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of Test-Driven Development using Junit /Mockito and other testing framework
- Hands on experience on Database; Skilled at understanding & writing SQL statements
What's on Offer
- Great opportunity to work across multiple clients in a flexible format
- The right candidate will be remunerated as per industry standards