FP&A Manager (Shared Services)
One of the pioneer organisation to work with in its industry
Excellent Opportunity for an experienced professional
About Our Client
- Client is one of the pioneer organisation to work with in its industry
They have operations across the globe and the operations are supported by key functions across the Globe
They are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion
- MIS - Should have strong hold on various reporting to network countries, variance analysis on financials, implementing any regional best practices etc
- Budgeting & Forecasting - Strong knowledge / Understanding of Budgeting & Forecasting processes.
- Analytical skills - Must have clear understanding about ratios, %Growth & variance analysis.
- Must have handled reporting of Profit & Loss account.
- Adhoc reports from FP&A perspective for COO, Group CFO, CFO - Shared services, Controller - FSS & FP&A.
- Support to countries for correct & effective budgeting & forecasting within timeline defined by Head Office
- Preparation of annual budget and Outlook as per Global schedule on monthly basis - Giving enough time and as per agreed schedule to regional/ country teams for their inputs
- Forecasting Accuracy at Global Level (individually) - Actual vs. that month forecast >= 90%
- Provide regional/country business leadership with metrices /indices/dashboard of financial performance and be part of the review process.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA - Finance
- 5-6 years of post-qualification experience in MNC/ Large Indian Company
- Sound Knowledge of accounting processes and Accounting Conceptions
- Hands on experience of working on ERP like Oracle/ JD Edwards/ SAP / BAAN etc.
- Team Handling - Should have handled team of 4-5 Accounting officers/ Executives
- Analytical skills - able to interpret and present data effectively
- Ability to deliver within deadlines and under time pressure.
- Should have ability to actively engage with Team members so that they contribute to work per deadlines and per requirement
- Good Communication skills - Will have to communicate with teams outside India on very frequent basis.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in a world class organisation
An excellent opportunity to be a part of an exciting team