- FP&A for international markets with a listed MNC
- Stakeholder management and global reporting
About Our Client
Our client is a US based MNC into logistics and freight forwarding.
As the FP&A Lead Analyst, you would have reporting in the US. Your key responsibilities are:
- Work with different functions on actuals, budgets, accruals, allocations, and consolidation. (20%)
- Developing and maintaining intricate and accurate financial models of the financial metrics. (20%)
- Provide insights towards the publication of decks to senior leaders and the CFO. (20%)
- Ensure all data validations and reconciliation methods are in place. (10%)
- Prioritize and plan ad hoc analysis requests, ensuring the deliverables are per company guidelines. (10%)
- Work closely with the accounting team to validate entries and invoice the business. (10%)
- Gather feedback from various stakeholders and business leaders towards continuous process improvements. (5%)
- Act as the point of contact for all FP&A deliveries in the assigned division. (5%)
The Successful Applicant
CA or MBA with 8+ years of core FP&A. Candidates who are immediately available or can join within a month will be preferred.
You should be comfortable working from 3pm to 12am (midnight).
What's on Offer
Work in a global FP&A role with a Logistics giant.