Financial Planning Analyst
An excellent opportunity to be a key contributor for the global finance function
Chance to work with one of the market leaders in the industry
About Our Client
Harkness Screens, set-up in 1929, is a highly innovative private owned Irish multinational involved in the design and manufacture of projection screens and supporting technology. The business has 50% global market share, selling to 123 countries worldwide, with manufacturing plants in the UK, France, USA, China and India. The Group has annual revenues of approx. €28million, is profitable, generates significant cash and is gearing up for a period of expansion. Customers include cinema groups, cinema complexes and large corporates.
Harkness Screens India LLP (HSIN), set-up in India in the year 2011, is a direct subsidiary of Harkness Screens International Limited. The Indian operations handles volume of 1000+ cinema projection screens every year catering to both domestic segment and exports market. Their state-of-the-art manufacturing unit is located at T Begur (15 kms after Nelamangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India) and India Sales Office is located at M.G.Road, Bangalore.
As a Financial Planning Analyst, you will be directly reporting to the Finance Director(Ireland) and will be responsible for the following:
* Collaborate with the senior management to create an updated budget and financial forecast models, incorporating global tax planning
* Deliver commercial tender models incorporating optimal location of manufacture (duties, tariffs)
* Standardised reporting templates to include cash flow and working capital analysis (ageing, terms, days)
* Leveraging ERP system (Netsuite) to deliver variance analysis
* Provision of insightful ad-hoc analysis to support decision making by the senior management team.
* Support group finance team in development and augmentation of accounting processes and internal controls for all regions
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with a proven track record of 5+ years in financial planning and analysis. You have the ability to fully understand and maximise all the components of a manufacturing business, and with strong attention to detail and analytical ability. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), team work and supervisory capability is a must. The candidate should be open to global travel from time to time as Harkness has operations and offices in US, Ireland, UK, France, India and China.
What's on Offer
A chance to grow and prosper in one of the best names in the industry. Be a key contributor in the finance area with an opportunity to get a global exposure.