Financial Controller, Shared Services - Pune
Opportunity to be a part of the SSC of a growing MNC
Be a key contributor to the growth of the company
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion dollar European MNC, one of the leading companies in the Healthcare space.
They are in the process of setting up a SSC for their operations.
* Responsible for the design and implementation of the service for allocated Business Units aligned with the Finance Taxonomy and RACI deliver fit for purpose transactional finance and financial reporting service that are compliant with the S&N control frameworks.
* Design and implement appropriate change management interventions to ensure acceptance of the solution with internal and external stakeholders including both internal and external auditors.
* Design, create and implement the responsibility and accountability for a strong controls culture and framework to ensure compliance with the Group's Minimum Acceptable Practices ("MAPs") framework, Group Finance Manual and SOX methodology in conjunction with the Controllership function in Finance.
* Design and drive the transformation of the service to minimise cost whilst maintaining controls and ensuring integrity of the accounting.
* Provide strong inspirational leadership, recruiting, building and developing a high performing Finance Operations team in GBS dependent on the result of the feasibility assessment.
The Successful Applicant
* 8+ year's post-qualification reporting and controlling experience with at least 3 years in a relevant senior finance role.
* Experience of offshored / outsourced Accounts Payable, Credit, Collections and Cash application transactional finance processes.
* Sound overview of end to end operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting.
* Cross functional stakeholder relationship management and ability to influence and make an impact on decision making from off-shore location.
* Highly talented individual with the ability and willingness to progress to more senior Finance roles.
* Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence team members and wider stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A chance to grow and prosper with one of the best names in this industry.