Finance SSC Manager
Finance Professionals with minimum 10 - 15 yrs of experience
Opportunity to lead the local service centre of a European firm
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC and is one of the leading player in the industrial/ capital goods sector. With a presence in more than 20 countries and an employee base of 30000+, they are expanding their operations worldwide.
As a Finance SSC Manager, you will be based in Pune and your responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Actively contributing to the overall development of Finance Services in line with the business needs , embracing process alignment and improvement, and implementing standards
- Developing the quality and efficiency of the Finance services in accordance with the business needs and standard tools
- Monitoring service delivery KPIs.
- Ensuring the provision of an excellent level of customer support and maintenance of the overall Finance services
- Ensuring excellent coordination and communication with other financial service teams as well as IT service teams
- Drive the implementation of standard processes and tools
- Developing accounting and reporting routines to comply fully with Group instructions in close cooperation with General Accounting and Compliance team
- Continuously improving efficiency in the organisation and thereby reduce unit costs for the Finance services
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant for the Finance Manager post, you are a Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with atleast 10-15 years of experience. You come with experience in financial process re-engineering and project management.You possess experience in a customer-centric environment as controller. You have handled leadership positions within shared services . Candidates from/ mobile to Pune will be preferred.
What's on Offer
-Lead a local finance shared service centre of a European set up with potential global opportunities
-Opportunity to gain experience in the management areas of Planning, Organising, Leadership and Controls