Excellent opportunity to work with the industry leader
Employee friendly environment
About Our Client
One of the biggest insurance & re-insurance organisation. Due to the current expansion plans, they are looking to hire a seasoned professionals in their setup in Gurgaon.
- Transition and stabilise entities with defining required controls around accounting, reconciliation and Statutory Reporting requirements.
- Review and submit timely and accurate Statutory Financial Statements in compliance with Accounting standards.
- Understand differences between specific accounting standards and pass necessary journals in Statutory Ledger for compliance.
- Finalisation of Balance sheet and income statement, including commentaries, on a quarterly basis in compliance with the Accounting stFinalisationandard
- Transition and stabilise, including improving current, processes.
- Review of complete process, lead the team from front and resolve pending items in efficient and systematic manner.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a qualified CA with more than 7 years of experience.
- The candidate must have a working knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP reporting standard.
- Proficient in IT skills (MS Excel, MS Access)
Candidates with sound understanding of financial accounting standards, experience with GL functions and book closing will be preferred. Understanding of the business environment and the accounting standards, good analytic and communication skills and ability to multi-task are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work with the industry leader with a highly employee friendly organisation reporting directly to the Head of Business.