Finance manager for a nutrients manufacturing business
An exciting opportunity to head the finance function
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian MNC into manufacturing of nutrients and plant extracts which are used in supplements and also supplied to the FMCG industry. Their revenue in excess of INR 600 crores and have presence majorly in US and Europe. They are now looking for an individual to head a division of their company in Bangalore.
- Book keeping, systematic Month-end Closing of financials, Audits and Taxation
- MIS reports and tracking of business performance.
- Rolling out Budgets, Performance tracking systems, etc.
- Managing banking relations, cashflow and working capital management.
- Treasury management in line with forex policies and generating periodic management reports.
- Responsible to implement SAP and ensuring all accounting needs are addressed in SAP and working with IT for system development to meet FiCo requirements.
- Implementation of SOPs, systems and processes.
- Rolling out GST and all other required compliances.
The Successful Applicant
About 10 - 12 years post qualification experience in:
- Financial Accounting, Direct & Indirect taxation.
- Management Accounting, MIS and Budgetary control.
- Monitoring & Controlling Business Performance.
- Working capital management and cash flow management.
- Treasury and forex management
- Working experience in SAP (preferably implementation also)
- Strong capabilities in Implementing systems, processes, controls, best practices.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with one of the pioneers in the industry, groom a team and look after all areas of finance.