- Chartered Accountants with 8+ years of experience in a dynamic environment
- You should be hands on and up for ad hoc projects and assignments
About Our Client
Our client is a premier player in the facilities management space across various regions in APAC. They have very small scale operations in India and are looking to set up and grow their business and market in India.
As the Finance Manager, you would be heading India Finance operations. Your key responsibilities would be:
1. Accounting, reporting, audit, taxation
2. Business planning, long range strategy, analysis
3. Budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, MIS
4. Oversee operations of other teams such as purchase, admin, HR, secretarial
5. Present creative solutions to set up better practices and cost saving measures
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 8+ years of experience and have worked with small scale service businesses and helped them achieve scale.
You have to be comfortable working as an individual contributor and have experience of financial controls, FP&A as well as corporate finance.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead finance function of India operations for a well reputed global organisation.