- Lead finance team for a growing MNC
- Oppoortunity to grow with the organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing MNC, based out of Dahej, Gujarat and one of the leading players in the building and construction industry . With an employee base of 1500+, they are expanding exponentially.
As a Finance Head, you will be based out of Dahej in Gujarat and your responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
* Monitor Monthly closing of books for financial reporting, tax audit etc.
* Prepare financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors..
* Prepare monthly/quarterly and yearly report and audit as per FEMA and SEZ regulation
* Monitoring banking transaction and reconciliation of the company.
* Handling payment of all contractors, vendors, employee payment etc. on timely basis.
* Develop and Manage annual, short term and long term plans and budgets for the cost centre.
* Experience in developing operational and financial processes and procedures that maximise efficiency, effectiveness and accountability of all resources.
* Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.
* Allocate resources and manage cash flows. To arrange payment of all expenditures
* Recommend cost-reducing solutions
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for Finance Head role, you MUST fit the following criteria:
- CA + CS. CS membership is mandatory
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing and processing industry
- Candidates from Dahej or Gujarat will be preferred.
What's on Offer
As Finance Head, you will have
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of a large set up in the building and construction industry.
- Opportunity to forecast business growth for one of the leading player and strategise further plan of action for making it reach to the top