Finance Head | European MNC | CA - 6 to 12 exp
CAs with minimum 5 - 8 yrs of work experience in manufacturing industry
Opportunity to lead the finance team of an international manufacturing setup
About Our Client
Our client is a JV between an Indian company & European MNC and is one of the leading player in the manufacturing and production industry. With presence in more than 20 countries and an employee base of 2500+, they are expanding their operations worldwide.
As Finance Head, you will be based out of Karur and your responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- Directing the preparation of all financial reports, financial statements, MIS reports, cash flow statements and fund flow statement for monthly review.
- Managing financial systems and budgets involving taxation, audit, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency
- Ensuring that stock valuation and stock costing are always accurate and up to date to allow the commercial team in the business to price our products appropriately.
- Maintaining Internal Controls standards and ensuring that compliance is monitored and maintained
- Ensuring timely completion of statutory audit, group audit and tax audit
- Regularly meeting the departments heads to offer direction in budgeting and strategy
- Reviewing reports in order to analyse projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and advising methods for improvement of planning process.
- Analysing company operations for opportunities and areas that need to be reorganised, down-sized, or eliminated.
- Estimating requirements for capital, land, buildings, machinery and an increase in the work force.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant for Finance Head post, you are a Chartered Accountant with 5 - 8 years of experience and a track record of success operating at a senior level finance position and are capable of managing a small team of finance & taxation effectively. Candidates with experience in Manufacturing and Production and mobile to Karur will be preferred.
What's on Offer
As Finance Head, you will have:
- Opportunity to lead the finance team of an international manufacturing and production set up in India
- Opportunity to forecast business growth for one of the leading player and strategise further action of plan for making it reach to the top.