Finance Director , Sri Lanka
Excellent opportunity with a Global MNC
Position is based out of Sri Lanka
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global player in textile and apparel manufacturing with a vertically-integrated supply chain that straddles from cotton to retailing. They have 5+ industrial units and several offices around the world. Amongst their portfolio, more that 100 million pieces are produced annually for famous Luxury brands.
With a strong corporate culture, they are working to make a difference by reducing the environmental footprints, operating in a legal and ethical manner and shaping their employees talent. They are one of the most preferred brands to work for in the industry and are looking to strengthen their finance team by recruiting a strong business partnering CFO/FD based out of Sri Lanka.
Reporting to the Country GM and managing a sizeable team of finance professionals and controllers you shall be responsible for:-
- Providing value-added financial insight and advice to management and business leaders for formulating, executing business strategies to achieve better results, improve long-term competitiveness and sustainability.
- Managing and monitoring operations of the Finance department and delegate teams to drive high performance in the area of budget and cost, treasury management, financial accounting, taxation and management reporting, policies and procedure, for achieving department's goal which supports company's strategic direction.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners for fostering company culture and to drive people capabilities.
- Collaborating with different Finance units to manage and champion continuous services improvement of Finance department.
- Mastering financial analysis and manage risk, maintain internal control to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of existing business practices and manage internal and external audit to ensure alignment and standardization of processes.
- Establishing and administering local finance policies and procedures to align with group finance policies and strategies to ensure compliance from all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Promoting and developing talents of the team by enhancing teamwork and setting team goals and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have 15+ years of work experience post financial qualification in a MNC environment and have great business partnering skills. You have strong working experience in financial planning & analysis and commercial finance and from atleast last five years you have been in a finance head/director/CFO role with a mid-large cap company. You have excellent track record of success and have very good analytical and decision making skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent leadership opportunity with a global MNC
- Strategic finance role immediately next to MD in scaling up operations