Finance Controller/Deputy CFO (IT/ITeS firm)
Opportunity to work with a large IT/ITES firm
Succession plan for the CFO
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing multinational technology company that is providing cutting edge solutions to optimise several business functions of their clientele. With significant investments and headcount additions, the organisation is looking to enter in to their next phase of growth.
- Manage complete controllership for their business and captive entities in India
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained as per organisation's expectations
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing of financials - Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flow statements
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 18-25 years of post-qualification experience, with a strong track record of corporate controllership. You have a good understanding of compliances and internal controls. In addition to this, you must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a large IT/ITES firm
- Associate with a strong brand
- Succession plan for the CFO