Finance Controller, South India Region - Retail (Hyderabad)
Lead as a Finance Controller-South India for a fast growing niche retail setup.
Experience in Retail/Ecommerce/QSR sector and exposure to SAP is desirable.
About Our Client
The organisation is an established niche retail start up with a proven business model and a successful track record. With ambitious growth plans, strong leadership and a sound financial foundation, the venture is looking to aggressively scale up in the coming years. They are looking hire a Finance Controller to lead their South India business by establishing a successful finance department and driving key finance initiatives while working closely with the group CFO and business. As the organisation grows, the incumbent will get an opportunity to lead other business divisions within the group apart from the retail business as well.
The role reports to the Group CFO and involves taking care of:
- Entire gamut of finance including accounting, financial reporting, MIS, forecasting, budgeting, financial planning, AP, AR, compliance, internal controls and taxation.
- Lead and develop a team of 6 finance professionals. Growth in the business will lead to team expansion as well.
- Define and strengthen process and controls on SAP.
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth.
- Conduct due-diligence and work closely with the leadership on acquisitions.
- Coordinate with auditors to successfully close audits.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideal candidate must come with 10-15 years of post qualification experience as a CA.
- Experience in the Retail/QSR/Ecommerce/Telecom sector will be advantageous. Open to all sectors.
- Candidate shoud have some knowledge or experience in Indirect Taxation.
- Should have led a team in his/her career.
- Excellent understanding of SAP is a Must.
- Should have knowledge of IGAAP.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing retail setup while getting appropriately rewarded for the same.