- Candidates only from trading MNCs only
- Candidate should be hands on with accounts, taxation and business partnering
About Our Client
Our client is a US based listed chemical company with a global legacy of 100+ years.
As the Finance Controller, you would be reporting to Head of Finance. Your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Lead and manage the finance & accounts team
- Responsible for managing various functions such as monthly closing, Balance Sheet, P&L Analysis along with monitoring plant & sales KPI, variance analysis.
Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- Identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Mentor team and groom for higher responsibilities along with Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Stakeholder Management - internal and vendors
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings
The Successful Applicant
As the ideal candidate, you are a Chartered Accountant with 10-12 years of post qualification experience in manufacturing companies.
What's on Offer
To grow with one of the fastest growing chemical MNCs in India