- 5-7 years of experience running field marketing activities
- This is an IC role
About Our Client
Our client has revolutionised the tech market with their one of a kind product, They one among the very few start ups with a strong marquee investor backing and the products have created a lot of buzz in the market
- Lead the field marketing activities across geographies
- Partner with regional business leadership to plan, execute and track region-focused, marketing campaigns, activities and initiatives to support new customer acquisition and cross-sell with existing customers
- Identify opportunities to create region-specific marketing content assets, either in-house or with partners, as required for regional needs.
- Plan and execute regional brand visibility initiatives across markets in the region, to enhance awareness about the client's credentials, capability and technology leadership
- Adherence to organisational processes, timely planning and provisioning of requirements & resources.Own the field marketing budget
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates should come with 5-7 years of experience. Open to candidates from B2C/ B2B2C / B2B background
- Sound experience in driving offline field marketing activities
- This is a remote role
- Ability to narrate interesting and relevant stories that stand out from the clutter while retaining the core solution value proposition.
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships and work in a matrixed and high demand environment.
- Self-motivated, hands on and results orientated, with a focus on outcomes and time bound delivery.
What's on Offer
- Industry leading compensation
- Ability to work with an extremely pedigreed set of leadership