- Global MNC
- Career Growth
About Our Client
One of the professional serivces
Ideal candidates will have significant Information Technology leadership experience and specialty expertise in the following technical areas:
- ERP implementation and migration (Oracle eBusiness Suite R11, R12 )
- Process Expertise and exposure to CMMi / ISO necessary
- Must have hands on skills and knowledge of Oracle EBS migration R9 > R11> R12
- Techno-functional and over all good knowledge on Oracle EBS modules
- Infrastructure and Networking
Oracle Practice Head will be responsible to implement and operate the world class application and provide additional applications to the organization as necessary in the areas of Finance & Operations.
- Maintains regular contact with executives and staff; develops a positive relationship. Focus on liaison and strategic aspects of IT activities. Advises staff and executives on status of technologies relative to the companyâ€™s strategic goals and objectives.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the information technology. Assess and anticipates technology projects and recommends appropriate action and resources. Identifies user needs, resolves problems and directs building of teams to work across all levels of the organization. Establishes and directs the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department. Recommends and/or determines the long-term system needs and proposes hardware/software solutions to accomplish the institution's business objectives and to support campus goals.Business Development
- Participates in the development of strategies and the completion of contract upgrades and renewals with Managers and Management team. Recognizes, creates, and tracks value-added and ROI activities for the company.
- Responsible for ensuring contract administration, extensions, and enhancements. Negotiates and maintains responsibility for managing various IT related vendor contracts. Assists with or creates requests for proposals for IT related projects. Translates and articulates administrative and educational goals of the company into technical initiatives.Management / Leadership
- Design/ Implements company offshore policy, methodologies, procedures and practices at site location. Responsible for hiring all company staff assigned to support IT operations. Responsible for managing on-site personnel actions, staff training and development. Communicates regularly and effectively with Global IT management on significant site issues, risks, opportunities, and general progress towards contractual and business goals.- Leads and directs efforts using appropriate management skills including project management, budget administration, decision making, communication, and time management skills.
Must have stress-management skills
- Strong Project Management and organization skills.
- Strong understanding of Administrative/ERP Computing systems Oracle eBusiness Solutions
- Ability to develop, IT annual tactical plan, monthly status reports, an annual report, and other high level documents
- Strong understanding of Network/Telecom and offshore Application Management Services.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of eighteen (18) years in Information Technology with at least five(5) years in IT management
- Demonstrated experience as a CIO, CTO or Senior Director including success in working with all levels of personnel and executives with experience leading IT strategic initiatives in a Oracle based company
- English language fluency (written and spoken)
- Excellent professional references / industry network
- Demonstration of superior communication skills
- Requires a minimum Bachelorâ€™s degree. Advanced degrees strongly preferred
- Strategic Focus: Proficient decision-making and time management skills. Strong leadership abilities. Maintains current knowledge in use and trends of technology. Ability to work in a growing company environment
- Process/Improvement Focus: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Adaptable, open to change, creative in problem resolution, and innovative in generating solutions.
- People/Empowerment Focus: Able to give and receive feedback at all levels of the organization. Strong coaching, empathizing, and empowerment abilities.
- Risk/Value Creation Focus: Able to take initiative and responsibility for projects; promote teamwork and collaboration between Institute and Global staff
What's on Offer