Executive Assistant, COO's office
Opportunity to be a part of a fast growing organization
Opportunity to be the part of a multinational start-up
About Our Client
- Assisting in preparing official letters emails, maintaining files, etc.
- Ensure smooth functioning of day-to-day activities.
- Monitoring and arranging appointments, assisting in preparation of various reports.
- Handling secretarial and Administrative work
- Responsible for travel arrangements
- Arranging conference calls.
- Daily co-ordination with the team.
- Interdepartmental coordination's and follow-up.
- Maintaining the database of customers
- Preparation of Travel request, Business Expense Report, reimbursement claims, etc
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Proven skills in providing comprehensive support for executive-level staff including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel and managing all essential tasks
- Ability to maintain records, writing the minutes of the meetings, corresponding with external & internal clients & scheduling important meetings.
What's on Offer
Ideal opportunity for young finance professionals to further their careers by being the part of a growing organisation and making significant contributions to the same with a potential for fast paced career growth